Panabo, Philippines, 8105
Joined on August, 2011
Weekdays after 10AM
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationBachelor Of Science in Nursing at Davao Doctors College, batch 2006
Experience* Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduate ( March 2006)
* On the Dean’s List (S.Y. 2002-2003)
* Successfully passed Nursing Licensure Exam
* Active member of the Philippine Nurses Association
* Licensed IV Therapy Nurse
* International English Language Testing System (IELTS) passer
* Certified Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
* I am a very responsible, enthusiastic, and
*I want to be a tutor since it is my greatest desire to share my knowledge about the subjects selected, and I want to enhance my skills in teaching.
* I am a volunteer English instructor in Panabo Bible Baptist Institute since September 28, 2010 until present.
* I attended an IELTS review for 4 months and successfully passed the exam with a band score of 7.5
*I was a member of Ihe Clarion, the official student publication of the school, as a news writer for school year 2005-2006 at Davao Doctors College.
* Emergency Room Nurse at Panabo Polymedic Hospital from October 2009- December 2010.
HobbiesI am so interested in music, I know how to play guitar. I am fond of reading books and magazines especially about Science. Moreover, I love to surf on the Internet.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.